If it doesn't fit, etc... (despite our best efforts, it happens sometimes)
- Contact us within 14 days of purchase with your return/exchange details.
- Item(s) must be returned within 28 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached and in original packaging.
- Any products purchased cannot be returned, exchanged or replaced simply because you have changed your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding postage charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets the conditions above.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
- We do not accept any responsibility for goods lost in return transit.
How it's done...
- Contact us (within 14 days of purchase) with your return/exchange request and all the details.
- Pack your item(s), along with proof of purchase in a box or satchel, address it to the address on our invoice/packing slip and send the parcel on its way.
- Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the return/exchange conditions above, we’ll process your refund (in the case of a return) or get your new item in the mail (in the case of an exchange). Either way we’ll shoot you an email to let you know.
- Refunds will appear in your bank account about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return/exchange doesn’t meet our policy, we’ll contact you.
Our Returns/Exchange Policy conforms with the regulations of the office of Consumer Affairs. For more information, see fairtrading.nsw.gov.au